During an episode of the Rachel Goes Rogue podcast, Tom Sandoval‘s ex-side piece detailed how she wishes she would have handled things differently on the *original* season 10 finale episode … which became the penultimate episode post-Scandoval.
Rachel [formerly Raquel] began, “I have reflected … and I regret a lot of how I behaved towards Katie.”
“I realize now that she was going through her own heartbreak and her own pain and going through a divorce is not something that anybody wants to go through and seeing your act with somebody else is devastating and so I played part of being the offender, and I think to me it didn’t seem real.”
“I lacked empathy for the position I was putting her in in the emotions that were coming up for her and I really regret a lot of how I behaved in those situations,” the former beauty pageant contestant.
BRAVO TV FANS REACT:
- I might have even been more upset at how [Rachel] treated Terri than anyone else.
- This scene was literally the hardest thing for me to watch the whole season
- Crazy how she gives a short answer to this question but 5 min ones to others 🤔
- Not an apology. she is a 🤡.
- I feel like Rachel just expanded her “therapy” vocabulary but she is still the same.. she’s just learning to enunciate better for crisis PR
- Finally this comes up. Katie was tortured this entire season for absolutely no reason but to be collateral damage.
- Justice for the Maloney women tho. Mama Teri has always been wholesome and she didn’t deserve to be talked down on like our Katie.
See for yourself:
@realityops Rachel is asked if she can address her behavior towards Katie and Teri Maloney in the VPR Season 10 Finale. From Rachel Goes Rogue podcast. #katiemaloney #rachelleviss #typ #terimaloney #rachelgoesrogue #tomschwartz #vanderpumprules #vprdrama #scandoval #vanderpumppremiere #trending #vprseason10 #realitea #realityops #realitytv #realitytvshows #bravotv #bravoaddict ♬ original sound – RealityOps