Drag Race's Alyssa Edwards Competes Against Stars From Bravo, Bachelor Nation, And Beyond On 'The GOAT'
Alyssa will be joined by a Real Housewife, a Bachelorette, and other stars from a variety of reality shows.
May 2, 2023 10:33am
Looking for ‘The GOAT’
Streaming service Amazon Freevee is looking for the Greatest [reality tv star] Of All Time on a new competition show.
From the producers of The Bachelor and FBoy Island, ‘The GOAT’ will force reality tv favorites from a wide genre of shows (Vanderpump Rules, Real Housewives of New York, Bachelor Nation, The Circle, Love Is Blind, RuPaul’s Drag Race, and more) “through a series of mental, physical, and social challenges to see who will come out on top,” according to reports from Deadline.
Fourteen reality stars will compete in the series hosted by comedian Daniel Tosh, but only one will win the cash prize and the title of ‘The GOAT.’
- Tayshia Adams: the season 16 Bachelorette
- Joe Amabile: The Bachelor, Bachelor in Paradise, Dancing with the Stars
- Kristen Doute: Vanderpump Rules
- Reza Farahan: Shahs of Sunset
- CJ Franco: FBoy Island
- Alyssa Edwards: RuPaul’s Drag Race
- Wendell Holland: Survivor
- Teck Holmes: The Real World, The Challenge
- Paola Mayfield: 90 Day Fiancé
- Da’Vonne Rogers: Big Brother, The Challenge
- Joey Sasso: The Circle, Perfect Match
- Jason Smith: Holiday Baking Championship
- Lauren Speed-Hamilton: Love Is Blind
- Jill Zarin: The Real Housewives of New York City
View this post on Instagram
My early favorite to win:
As a regular viewer of many of the shows listed above, I have to say that I’m most excited for Alyssa Edwards to wow viewers … while gaining mainstream exposure.
The sickening, gagworthy Drag Race and RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars competitor (male name Justin Johnson) will keep her competitors laughing, hyper-aware of their back rolls, and – without a doubt – popping their tongues.
The sassy and scrappy drag queen’s her-story of competing in beauty pageants and competing on both the original Drag Race and RPDR All Stars will give her an advantage over the other reality stars, specifically those who don’t have a history on competition-style shows.