RHOSLC's Jen Shah Releases Statement Revealing There Will Not Be A One-On-One With Andy Cohen
"I would rather remain silent and wait until I am able to accurately share my story than continue having complete lies and misrepresentations about me smeared across the headlines."
January 19, 2023 5:19pm
Blaming the edit:
Jen began her post stressing that the Jen Shah you see on RHOSLC is not authentically her. “On January 6th, I stood before Judge Stein and asked him to see me not as a fictionalized character, but as the real Jen Shah.”
“I am now at a point, legally, emotionally and mentally, where I can answer some questions and provide a few unknown details about my case. I want and need to share these critical facts. I owe it to those that love and support me to hear the truth,” continued the mother of two who surrenders herself to federal prison on February 17, 2023.
Controlling her narrative:
“I will not be doing the 1:1 with Andy Cohen and Bravo because of their unwillingness to remove contractual provisions that would allow the network to legally make misrepresentations of me and my story, relating to any and all topics, prior to and during the course of my participation.”
“The specific 1 on 1 interview was not part of my RHOSLC reality tv contract. I promised myself and my loving family that I would not allow this portion of my life to be sensationalized or inaccurately conveyed.”
“Too many people have been hurt by my actions and my inability to control my own narrative. I would rather remain silent and wait until I am able to accurately share my story than continue having complete lies and misrepresentations about me smeared across the headlines. I intend to speak and you will hear from me. I will share my story and this painful part of my life very soon. -Jen Shah”
Since Jen blocked me on all social media platforms, I couldn’t see the comments under her post. I think its fair to say they are all positive and encouraging considering she is known to delete unflattering opinions.
So here are the best nuggets I found from Bravo fan pages …
- “After the Good Morning America (GMA) interview that they did with some of her victims I wouldn’t want to do a 1 on 1 either. 👀”
- “Your side of the story?? What side… you stole money through a scheme that you were the head of. It’s all proven and documented. Just go away !!”
- “Well TBH she ripped off senior citizens….right? Stole $$ from them…right? Therefore I don’t want to hear anything she has to say…..🤷🏾♀️“
- “She won’t stop 😂“
- “B*tch please…all she’s done is sensationalize and misrepresent what has been going on! And, again, she is trying to play the victim! She has manipulated, lied, stole and defrauded hundreds of people out of millions of dollars. That’s her story. Get the f**k outta here.“
- “JEN SUCKS GOODBYE HAVE FUN IN JAIL!!!“
- “She’s trying to profit from this shit still, Bravo probably wouldn’t pay her price since it wasn’t in the contract already. What a piece of work. Always trying to be a victim still. Sad.“
- “I was thinking she’ll probably write a book like tereasa guidice but someone said she can’t profit from her crime🤔 I’m sure she’ll find a way around that little nugget and maybe get her husband write it!!🤔🤔”
See for yourself:
View this post on Instagram