• Skip to primary navigation
  • Skip to main content
  • Skip to primary sidebar
Taste of Reality

Taste of Reality

Reality TV News & Discussion

  • Latest Buzz
  • Live Discussions
  • Shows
    • Bachelor Nation
    • Below Deck
    • Dancing With the Stars
    • Love Is Blind
    • Real Housewives
    • Next Gen NYC
    • Secret Lives of Mormon Wives
    • Southern Charm
    • Southern Hospitality
    • Summer House
    • The Valley
    • Traitors
    • Vanderpump Rules
  • Taste Test
  • Watch
  • About
  • Shop
  • Search
Buzz

Update: Corey Feldman To Take Legal Action Over The ‘Mischaracterized’ Claims He Was Said To Have Made Against Corey Haim In Documentary

Dec 21, 2025 By Ashley B What do you think?

FacebookTweetEmail
Corey Haim Feldman

Actor/Dancing With the Stars season 34 contestant Corey Feldman has denied that Corey Haim “molested” him while filming their 1987 film The Lost Boys, despite the statement he allegedly made in the Corey Feldman vs. the World documentary.

Clearing the record:

Corey Feldman’s attorneys entered the chat to say his remarks were “mischaracterized.”

“Mr. Feldman did not have any involvement in the documentary ‘Corey Feldman vs The World.’ The producers of the film made the film without Mr. Feldman’s knowledge and obtained the footage through dishonest means.”

“Mr. Feldman is investigating the source of the footage, the producer’s claimed rights to it, and the role of his name, image, and likeness. Mr. Feldman plans to pursue all legal options available to him once his investigation is complete.”

Original Post- 12/18/2025

In the Corey Feldman vs. the World documentary, Corey Feldman revealed the abuse he allegedly endured at the hands of Corey Haim.

It happened while The Coreys filmed The Lost Boys.

CONTENT WARNING:

Feldman began, “When we did Lost Boys, Corey said to me, ‘Hey man. Let’s mess around.’ I said, ‘What do you mean?’”

According to the season 34 DWTS competitor, Haim said that was “what guys in the business do.” According to Feldman, Haim reasoned, “You know, you suck each other’s d*ck, or you f*ck around. You do this stuff.’”

“I said, ‘What are you talking about?’ And he said, ‘Well, Charlie [Sheen] told me it was OK,’” explained Corey Feldman.

Feldman continued, “I called [Haim] and said, ‘Come over.’ But you know, when you have got somebody that’s trying to come onto you sexually, and you don’t want that, and you are a kid, and you are scared.”

“You do whatever you can to stop it from happening, and that’s what was happening. I was being molested by Corey Haim. Truth be told.”

Feldman has previously been vocal about the alleged abuse he suffered as a child star, claiming in his My Truth: The Rape of 2 Coreys documentary that he and Haim were both victims of sexual assault. Corey Feldman further told the outlet that he hoped his film would help advocate for other victims of sexual assault.

The Coreys filmed The Lost Boys in 1987. Corey Haim, who died 23 years later in 2010 at the age of 38, never publicly addressed the accusations. 

If you or someone you know has been sexually assaulted, contact the National Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673). If you or someone you know is experiencing child abuse, call or text Child Help Hotline at 1-800-422-4453.

Let us know what you think about the latest in the Corey Feldman and Corey Haim saga below.

FacebookTweetEmail

ABC Dancing With the Stars Buzz Charlie Sheen Corey Feldman Corey Feldman vs. the World Corey Haim DWTS The Lost Boys

Primary Sidebar

Recent Posts

Bozoma Saint John ghana wedding rhobh

RHOBH’s Bozoma Saint John Marries Keely Watson in Ghana Ceremony

What do you think?

Mark Maura guts

Find Out Why Mark Ballas Thinks Maura Higgins Could Go Far On DWTS Despite Her Self-Proclaimed “Two Left Feet”

What do you think?

Joe Bradley Salley Leva

Salley Carson Supports Joe Bradley After Leaving Leva Bonaparte’s ‘Republic’ — Says She Wants to Film at Her Competitors’ Establishments

What do you think?

Jen Shah almost free

Jen Shah Is At The Precipice Of Complete Freedom As She Concludes Her Time In Home Confinement

What do you think?

Love Island USA winners

Love Island USA’s Winners – Where Are They Now?

What do you think?

Kim Zolciak defends son KJ arrest

Kim Zolciak Says Son Kroy Jr. Took Polygraph Test and Denies Sexual Battery Allegations

What do you think?

Trending Now 🔥

  • KJ Biermann arrest15-Year-Old KJ Biermann Arrested For Sex Crimes – CONTENT WARNING0 Comments
  • Republic lawsuitRepublic Garden & Lounge Is Being Sued For Operating With An Unlawful Tip Pool – Lamar Bonaparte Denies Claims0 Comments
  • Below Deck Nathan DVNathan Gallagher From Below Deck Med Was Arrested on DV Charges0 Comments
  • Scheana Lala friendshipScheana Shay Revealed Lala Kent Sent Her A “Gaslighting Text” That Led To Their Friendship Fallout0 Comments
  • Tracy Tutor joins rhobh castTracy Tutor Joins The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 160 Comments
  • Jen Affleck reacts Julianne Hough dwts birth commentMormon Wives’ Jen Affleck Reacts to Julianne Hough’s DWTS ‘Shady’ Comment0 Comments

We are serving up the perfect taste of pop culture. Get the latest reality TV news and sound off in our active discussions!

Tell us what you really think.

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • X
  • TikTok
  • YouTube
  • Mail

Top Categories

  • 90 Day Fiancé
  • Bachelor Nation
  • Bravo TV
  • Dancing With the Stars
  • E!
  • Hulu
  • Kardashian Jenner Family
  • Love Is Blind
  • Netflix
  • Real Housewives
  • Southern Charm
  • Summer House
  • TLC
  • Vanderpump Rules

Disclaimers

This site is not affiliated with or endorsed by any shows or networks. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

© 2026 · Taste of Reality · Terms of Use · Privacy Policy · Contact Us