Cast members from The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives shared their concerns with ABC executives at a meeting earlier this month regarding their concerns about continuing to film if Taylor Frankie Paul remained involved.
According to audio obtained by NBC News, there was a 30-minute Zoom meeting came March 7, which followed Taylor’s latest DV arrest.
Will MomTok survive this?
During the call, the Mormon Wives voiced their concerns over the future of their careers, the show’s brand, and the disturbing abuse allegations involving Taylor, who has three children, one of whom she shares with Dakota Mortensen.
An unnamed cast member said they did not feel comfortable filming as long as the “MomTok” founder was being investigated. “It’s a dangerous situation, it’s a sad situation, and we don’t know how to navigate it, because Taylor is our friend.”
Allegedly, “the purpose of the March 7 Zoom was to tell The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives cast that we care about their safety. They should not feel pressured to do press or film the show.”
“The production company engaged a seasoned law firm to conduct an investigation of the competing and conflicting allegations that Taylor and Dakota had toward one another.” The source added, “It would have been inappropriate to engage in a dialogue regarding an ongoing investigation.”
Ignorance is bliss:
Allegedly, there were three Disney executives at the meeting in March. Rob Mills, the executive vice president of unscripted and alternative entertainment at Walt Disney Television, was one of the suits involved.
Cast members gave accounts of TFP’s alleged behavior at the meeting, according to the audio. Mills said on the call, “I don’t know a lot, nor do I want to know too much.”
Several cast members repeatedly referenced “distressing” and “upsetting” video recordings of Taylor’s alleged conduct, but did not detail the contents of them or play them on the call.
A cast member called it “concerning” that no one at Disney or Hulu seemed to want to know what was in the videos.





