9021OMG! Take the RHOBH Tour!
Curated by Taste of Reality
December 19, 2017 12:00pm
Whether you’re an LA local or looking forward to a Los Angeles vacation, our carefully curated 90210 tour is a strut in the stilettos of a Beverly Hills housewife! Make your Beverly Hills debut at these posh places and filming locations from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills!
1 . Shack up at the Beverly Hilton
The Beverly Hilton hotel is a Beverly Hills classic. It’s also where the LA ladies celebrated the 100th Anniversary of Beverly Hills in RHOBH Season 4! Check out their special offers for a sweet deal. — What happened here? —
2. Hire a private driver, of course!
3. Have a Beverly Hills style breakfast.
Start the day at Il Fornaio – known for their breakfast menu and tasty bread cooked fresh at their in-house bakery. This Beverly Hills hot spot has appeared on SO MANY SHOWS, you’re bound to see a reality star or two! — What happened here? —
4. Shop on Rodeo Drive
Be an early bird at the shops on Beverly Hills’ famous Rodeo Drive where there are more than a handful of boutiques, stores and other hot spots from RHOBH. Check out the full list of stores in and around Rodeo Drive.
5. Check out Kyle Richards’ clothing store!
6. Chill Out with Cryotherapy
7. Grab lunch at Lisa Vanderpump’s Villa Blanca restaurant in Beverly Hills
8. Get some Beverly Hills botox!
Beverly Hills perfected the art of botox! So, freeze your resting b***h face with a visit to Adrienne Maloof’s ex-hubby Dr. Paul Nassif at Spalding Drive Plastic Surgery! He can actually hook you up with a long list of cosmetic surgeries or beautifying treatments so you’ll be red carpet ready. — What happened here?! —
9. Treat yourself to something sweet!
10. Have a spa day, the Beverly Hills way.
11. Find out if he will ever emotionally fulfill you!
12. Go to a quintessential Beverly Hills restaurant for dinner.
Seafood dinner at Crustacean is shi-shi-shi, darling! It’s quintessential Beverly Hills fine dining at its best. You literally can’t go here without spotting a celeb! Don’t leave without trying the best lobster noodles in history – check out the menu! — What happened here? —
13. PUMP it up at Lisa Vanderpump’s West Hollywood nightclub!
Head over to PUMP for after-dinner drinks and a delectable menu at Lisa Vanderpump’s enchanted forest right in the middle of lively West Hollywood. You’re sure to have a gay ol’ time, honey! — What happened here?! —