90 Day Fiance's Colt is For Hire
Coltee is offering to spice up your Valentine's Day.
February 1, 2019 9:35pm
I. Have. No. Words.
In case you missed it. 90 Day Fiance’s Colt Johnson has filed for divorce from his wife, Larissa Dos Santos Lima. That leaves the Las Vegan on the market this upcoming Valentine’s Day. Well, not for long, if Colt is successful!
So many questions are racing through my head….
- Who does Colt think he is?
- Is Colt a narcissist? (Click here to cross check with Fernanda Flores‘ definition of narcissist.)
- Who would spend their hard earned money on a date with Colt?
- For people with disposable income, of all the things you could do with your money, why would you spend money on a date with Colt?
- Will people buy this as a joke? If so, will Colt understand that it’s a joke?
- What does Larissa think about Colt’s side hustle?
- Is Colt thinking ‘what is Larissa thinking?’
- Why am I thinking about what Colt or Larissa is thinking about?
- Does Colt not specify ‘women only’ for a reason?
- Are there people out there with man-boob fetishes?
- How many people will he do this with?
- Does Debbie know about her son’s side hustle?
- Could this concept be the new Cameo? Could Colt be on to something?
- Do you think Coltee will bring flowers for the recipient of the $300 package?
- Is Colt a gigolo?
- Can I exchange the hand holding for the chance to give Cookie Dough a belly rub? Asking for a friend….
To find out more on the domestic violence dispute that made Colt decide to split from the Brazilian beauty, click here.
Is this better than taking donations, as Colt states in his caption? Tell me your thoughts in the comment section below.