30 of the Best Unused Real Housewives Taglines
I don’t like drama, but it sure likes me.
February 5, 2019 10:17am
Every year each of the Real Housewives come up with a fresh tagline that defines their storyline that season. Sometimes the taglines are better than others.
In fact, many fans love to talk about the Housewives taglines whether they’re good, bad, ugly, or somewhere in between. However, we never hear or talk about the taglines that go unused. And considering how many Housewives there are I’m sure Bravo tosses more taglines then they use. Am I right?
With that said it’s not surprising that the hilarious Kate Casey, from the Reality Life With Kate Casey podcast and has created 30 of the best unused Real Housewives taglines.
These unused taglines are so, so good that Bravo should hit Kate up to create some new taglines for the Housewives considering how awful some of the most recent Housewives taglines have been.
So, with that said let’s check out 30 of the best unused Real Housewives taglines!
- I am on my third marriage and my second set of boobs.
- If I seem shallow it’s because I am.
- I love my family, my friends, and anything covered in glitter.
- It’s not who you know, it’s who you trust.
- I may have 20/20 vision, but I wear rose-colored glasses.
- My hair extensions are fake and so are most of my friendships.
- I live life by the golden rule: subside on 600 calories.
- You can’t buy everything with a Black American Express, but you can sure get plenty.
- I don’t read books, but I do read Page Six.
- I am passionate about designer labels, just not people.
- I may have lost my fortune, but I still have my facelift.
- Don’t try to figure me out – my therapist can’t either.
- I am a mogul; even if my businesses are make-believe.
- I don’t like drama, but it sure likes me.
- If you think I have a perfect life, you probably follow me on Instagram.
- Life isn’t about joy; it’s about being famous.
- I’m not passive aggressive, I’m aggressive aggressive.
- I never feel guilty about being incredibly attractive and wealthy.
- Why be self-aware when you can be self-obsessed?
- I might go bankrupt, but at least I look pretty.
- When life gives you lemons, make a master cleanse.
- I may be 55, but I look 35 from behind.
- When in doubt, do the HCG diet.
- My Bentley may be leased, but I own these lips.
- God is my Savior, but my elderly husband is my King.
- You never know how strong you are until you do jail time.
- I love my two kids and the four nannies raising them.
- I don’t believe in cheap wine or paying taxes.
- I love my husband in the suburbs and my boyfriend in the city.
- My business might be hard alcohol, but I belong in rehab.
I’m obsessed with all of these!